Fujihoro Cook and Serve Casseroles are porcelain enamelled on steel with two-tone gradient hues which are colourful and colour-fast. The product comes with great insulating properties which retain heat and are ideal for low simmering or slow cooking. All Fujihoro Cook and Serve can be used on traditional stove-top and induction.
Material: Porcelain Enamelled on Carbon Steel
Pack Content: 1 Casserole with Lid (Wooden Knob)
Capacity: 2.3 Litres
Product Dimensions: 26.50 x 21.00 x 13.50 cms (LxWxH)
Benefits & Features:
- Non-Toxic- Free from Lead, Cadmium and other toxic materials
- Non Reactive- Due to its toughened glass surface it does not react to acidic foods such as tomatoes, vinegar and salt. The enamel surface is neutral & non-reactive and does not transfer any metallic taste into water or food. It can also be used as a storage container for cooked food
- Bacteria Free- Due to its toughened glass coating and non-porous nature it does not absorb any residue from previously cooked food and remains Odour Free, Easy to Clean and Stain Resistant
- Additionally retains the natural taste and flavours of food being cooked
- Our casseroles are also Oven Proof sans the lid
Made In Thailand.